Senior Software Engineer : Sep 2018
Senior Software Developer skilled in Java/J2EE, preferably with knowledge of network protocols & device programming
Senior Software Engineer
B.Tech/M.Tech from a reputed University in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic engineering (or other engineering/Science) with relevant experience
2 – 5 years
- B.Tech/M.Tech from a reputed University in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic engineering (or other engineering/Science) with relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software product development in building complex products.
- Experience in Java/J2EE and related web technologies such as XML, JSON, Rest API
- Experience in RDBMS – database design & optimization.
- Experience in full life cycle of a product
- Experience in software development methodology – Agile, Source Control/Build, testing
- Experience in UI technologies such as 2D/3D modelling.
- Background/knowledge in statistics will be desirable
Required Soft Skills
- Experience in handling customers
- Being self-motivated and self-starter
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to deliver on time
- Keen interest in innovative work.
Fixed + Variable.
We are looking for bright engineers for a rewarding career in product development in the rapidly emerging categories of DCIM (Data Center Infrastructure Management) and Sustainability Management Software. If you have the skills and passion to work in an exciting start-up, please email your resume to email@example.com..
To Apply, write to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your most recent CV