Senior DBA/sysadmin, Gurgaon
Senior Consultant skilled in SQL, system administration(Linux, Windows).
B.Tech/M.Tech from a reputed University in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic engineering (or other engineering/Science) with relevant experience
Candidate should have a mix of database & sys admin skills. Candidate would be responsible for implementing GreenField’s product. The candidate needs to interact with customer’s technical team in understanding requirements, installing and configuring the product.
The following are essential requirements for the position:
- B.Tech/M.Tech from a reputed University in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic engineering (or other engineering/Science) with relevant experience.
- 3+ years of experience in DBA/sysadmin related work
- Good knowledge of SQL & relational DB such as Oracle, MySQL
- Familiar with Linux environment, shell & configuring software in Linux/Windows.
- Knowledge of SNMP protocol
- Familiarity with Data Center infrastructure such as Racks, iPDUs etc.
- Understanding of operational issues in a data center environment
The following soft skills will be necessary:
- Experience in handling customers
- Being self-motivated and self-starter
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to deliver on time
Fixed + Variable.
We are looking for bright engineers for a rewarding career in product implementation in the rapidly emerging categories of DCIM (Data Center Infrastructure Management) and Sustainability Management Software. If you have the skills and passion to work in an exciting start-up, please email your resume to email@example.com..