GFS Crane CIM for Telecom Facilities. Highlights:
- Provides 24x7 centralized monitoring for distributed Telecom Facilities sites: cuts down on-site manpower and maintenance trips
- Monitoring of power systems: helps track actual power consumption of each site & reduces risks of downtime due to failure of power systems like UPS, rectifier systems, batteries, electrical panels, Gen-sets
- Prevents downtime of Base Transceiver Station (BTS) due to adverse environmental conditions such as high temperature and humidity, water leakage from air-conditioning units, fire and smoke
- Efficient fuel management helps track actual fuel consumption by gen-sets, decanting volume, fuel stock and prevents fuel pilferage
- Ensures physical security of BTS sites through real-time alarms on access control and surveillance
- Continuous monitoring of equipment health status from a single monitoring console across all sites, and predictive alarms on equipment health condition, ensure timely maintenance, extending asset life and preventing failures.