GFS Crane SMS | Beyond Sustainability Reporting
GFS Crane SMS is energy and sustainability management (ESM) software for:
- Energy Efficiency Analysis
- Water Efficiency Analysis
- Waste & Emission Management
- Sustainability Reporting
GFS Crane SMS Features
- Energy Management from different sources: utility power, captive – renewables and diesel
- Establishes correlation, where applicable, between water and power consumption
- Optimization Tools for energy management and water efficiency
- Dashboard reporting for sustainability management
- Customizable for specific industries
GFS Crane SMS is policy-driven energy and sustainability management (ESM) software. Policies are defined as goals for reduction in energy and water consumption, waste management and GHG emissions within defined periods. The analytic engine correlates multiple variables for recommending optimal energy and water consumption, besides accounting for waste and GHG emissions.
Sankey diagrams help to visualize energy and water flows through the processes.
Energy and Water consumption data are captured for each process in defined time intervals. This is run through modelling tools to determine potential savings. Finally this ESM software generates Sustainability Reporting per international and country standards.